Featured

Man accidentally drinks HAND SANITIZER instead of water




1,961 Views

Published

An official in India accidentally drank hand sanitizer after mistaking it for a bottle of water during a public meeting.

Ramesh Pawar was at a budget committee hearing in Mumbai, India on Wednesday when he sat down and took a gulp from a nearby bottle. The Indian official thought it was water and took a swig but an onlooker rushed to warn him it was hand gel.

Original Video: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2347764/Video-Unfortunate-moment-officer-drinks-hand-sanitiser-instead-water.html

Daily Mail Facebook: http://facebook.com/dailymail
Daily Mail IG: http://instagram.com/dailymail
Daily Mail Snap: https://www.snapchat.com/discover/Daily-Mail/8392137033
Daily Mail Twitter: http://twitter.com/MailOnline
Daily Mail Pinterest: http://pinterest.co.uk/dailymail
Daily Mail Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DailyMail

Get the free Daily Mail mobile app: http://dailymail.co.uk/mobile

Category
OTHERS
Be the first to comment